2nd Annual Russia Stadium Build & Technology Summit
March 25, 2014 - March 26, 2014, Moscow, Russia
After receiving the significant title of ‘Host Country’ for the 2018 FIFA World Cup, Russia began to undergo various stadium and arena infrastructure constructions and re-developments. Russian Government has allocated budget to 11 cities hosting the matches, to build or reconstruct 12 stadiums of approximately from 40,000 to 80,000 seats.
Many and various football stadiums and other sports projects are required to fulfill the visitor expectations, the safety and security demands and are coping with the (re)construction challenges.
At the 2nd Annual Russia Stadium Build & Technology Summit the constructors, architects, engineers, consultants, government bodies, sports professionals and solution providers will come together to converse about the newest technologies and tendencies to boost the sports industry in Russia.
- Updated 2014 Outlook of Stadium Development in Russia
- Showcases of Stadium and Arena Projects
- Architectural and Design Tendencies
- Engineering Innovations
- Technology & Equipment Solutions for Sports Venues
- Challenges and Future Opportunities in the Russian Stadium Industry